Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Prom.....

The prom was yesterday night,11th december 2009 (Friday). it all started when kent ask me to be his date bout 1 week ago; i agreed to it.nothing to worry about and julianne darling we didnt hook up.

i started my preparations at around 4.30pm, showered and waited for my hair to dry 'i dont use hair dryers'. kent arrive around 5.30pm and after a bit my mom came home. kent took a shower and changed. my sister did my hair and i changed. my dad came home extremly early *shocked*


i was ready around 5.45pm, kent sat in the living room with my parents..rofl..they attacked kent with parents type of questions... i was still getting ready and trying to rush, it'll be even harder if he stays longer in my house.

my mom drove us (me and kent)to the church at around 6pm. nerve-racking, it was a pretty quiet drive; also awkward. thank god the drive from my place to OMPH wasnt a long one, "phew".. we were the few earliest there. when we reach my mom drop us near the hall. we saw sean, kee shaun and willie.

sean was waiting for his date, he brought her a teddy "aww soo sweet" and then i met with sha and viva. they were gorgeous trust me. more and more people started to come. i was so afraid i did fall since i dont do good in heels. sucks that. anyway, more and more guys started coming in. it was cool since i need to see a few people in FLESH. willie, ilmin, yee jin and etc.

introduce my date to sha and viva, the knew each other 'mano tuition'. sha introduce her guy to me. they are a cute couple. meet with julianne, eleena and queenie and denise. i met some of my seniors like sonia, alexis many others. the dinner started around 7pm. the dinner was B-O-R-I-N-G. my date said " it's like an apek event"..true

after the dinner, the REAL PROM started. there were contests, dancing, and performances. really awesome. i joined one of the event "am no elaborating on it"
as the time passes. everyone got hyped up. the guys were like drunk even though there is no alcohol. my heng tai, alex and his friend willie and sean rocked the dance floor.

we danced around. they guys lost it and started playing with their ties. they went up on stage the whole gang. it was hillarious. i laughed till my stomach hurts.the word CRAZY cant even match up to the whole thing.we danced in a circle, more like jumping. jumpin in heels tough job. it's a good thing i didnt wear any make up. or it would come off cuz we were all sweating.

ilmin look like he didnt enjoy himself and he looked pretty awkward. but i think he did i mean who couldnt.we took a break from all the jumping/ dancing, and watched performance...and back to dancing..

around the end there was slow dance... kent asked me to dance on stage, we did for a short while cause we were the only couple left up there. we went down to the dance floor and continued.my heng tai was teasing me so was kee shaun. got a called from my dad and he said he was coming in 10 minutes...i know you guys are going "awww" anyway i told him that i had to leave. went out thanked him for the night. i hugged him thank you and asked him to join his friends

i waited for my dad, kent was sweet he came over and waited with me. till i told him it was okay to leave since my dad came. soo once again "thanks for the night kent"
in the other post i will post the pictures. i dont want this post to be
extremly long.

No comments:

Post a Comment