Monday, December 7, 2009

B-U-S-Y for the day

i had quite a day today, well at least its for you to judge..good, bad, tiring, awesome, great, normal...My dad woke us, ' me and my sister' up today, i looked out the window confused asking myself "why so early??".. i grab my mobile from under my pillow i stared at the time on my display screen..it was 9.00am.. i sat on my bed thinking.. i went to bed at 4.00 am...i stared at my mobile..a thought struck me, HOLY SHIT!!...i just remembered an outing with my foster sister, monteiro aka monty...

i looked at the clock and thought "aiks!! 9.05am, not enough time!! might be late"..as i hurried to wash up..it was then i remembered, my mobile time was 15 minutes ahead. i sighed in relieve..i hurried, got dress and went downstairs had breakfast with family.. and texted monty..hey ill be late..maybe 9.45am....

thus, i waited for my dad to finish working on his documents, i took my novel and read "i did tell, i did by cassie harte"...monty told me she was there and i was still waiting in the CAR!! cuz something happened with the documents when we were about to leave.. soo yea 15 minutes in the car and i was reading....my dad finally finished and said sorry ... i texted monty sorry im late... the journey started at around 10.15, 45 minutes delayed!!..

i thought my dad knew where dance centre was, and he nearly took me to the church...who can you blame ..you just have to laugh it off and say "parents"... anyway i was there and monty was drinking her coke early in the morning with an empty stomach.. my dad dropped me and left..i left walking with monty...i apologize again for being late i looked around the shop lots

aye aye, barely any of those boutique were even open... soo we walked..there was a couple that was opened and yes i was texting..kent...he told me bout his back ache dont have to get into details..soo we walked into a shop..started browsing.. the sales lady was speaking in cantonese, since my god sis couldn't understand, Ive to translate and reply the sales girl in mandarin, we were browsing..when monty spilled coke on the floor, we went "oh shit", i turned and look, the sales girls wasn't looking and hurridely left the boutique. " we're not going in there again" monty told me, i just nodded..

soo we went around looking, we practically walked the whole area..there was a lot of boutiques..monty got tired of trying on clothes, i was texting and giving comments on what she wants, pretty normal things..we entered pretty pets, i got something for my dog....we got really tired by noon around 12.30pm maybe... going from boutiques to boutiques.. we took a break..i asked kent if he wanted to come..and well my back was aching..we sat down ordered milo, ate some simple "kuih", around 1.20pm or so monty told me.." ehh vi, you know what im not going to the prom"..i was dumbfounded, i asked her why..etc etc im not giving the details, so we continued walking

since monty wanted a new wallet, we walk into the '25bucks shop' she browsed for her wallet i looked at caps, real colorful ... while walking.. we bumped into alex aka lexie from across the road..we went over and chatted, she had a facial treatment 0.0...... must be for the prom ..
anyway we talked..her mom came, monty's dad came..picked me up sent me home..

i was exhausted, it around 2 when i finally get to settle down lying on my bed.. i was texting, reading about to fall asleep..at around 2.30 when my eyes couldnt take it any longer, i slept till around 4.00 whn ilmin texted me " sorry im not going to the prom" etc... i replied him and told him i was napping..and soon after that about 20 mintues kent texted, i got up and texted him.." I still wanna sleep"..skiping the details..soo i woke up..got dress, pack and woke my mom to drive me to the club

on the way there it was drizzling, i was texting you know who.. reached there i went by the pool side to read, kent came at around 5.30pm..he sort of gave me shock, he came from the back and gently tapped me on my shoulders..'i was reading, so i didn't notice him'..he swam for about 1 hour..and had to leave..

after about 15 minutes in the pool after kent left, i went and took a shower, and got home...had dinner and went online...by the way dinner was home made pasta ><... this is where i ended up later on in the night...B-L-O-G-G-I-N-G...

here's the food i bought for my dog...



the strawberry smell is really nice =D.....

No comments:

Post a Comment