Wednesday, December 23, 2009

needing a hug...

Today is the 23rd DECEMBER 2009. tomorrow is the DAY!!! everyone is wishing each other all the best. i feel like curling up some where and worry alone. i need a hug.. T.T...

today was pretty unlucky. i nearly fell TWICE! while walking down the stairs. went for a jog to clear my mind. but instead of that i suffered a headache. my brain was like being squeeze for it's juice. like stress migraine i think. i had to stop jogging at the 3rd round!

i brisk walked till around 6 and i went home. the headache was killing me. was angry because i couldnt jog more. at home i rest, showered thinking it will go away. But it didnt. walking was way harder. my legs felt like jello. i decided to lay down. going up the stairs made me out of breath! i was shock myself.

i tried to sleep. but it took forever. every time just about to sleep ill be wide awake again. i can feel my own pulse and every beat makes my head go crazy. i finally get to sleep. i dont know for how long but when my sister came into the room and open the cupboard. i woke up. i knew its a waste of time to go back to sleep.

i felt a lot better, still has minor aches but i was okay. i asked my maid to cook me some ginger ale. and i drank it, slowly, nearly choke because it's spicy. i continue texting jo, kah mun, kent.
and was chatting with my elder brother.

he showed me his picture of his girlfriend. green eyes and blond. shes pretty, he showed me what he got for his girlfriend for christmas. its beautiful. we talked. i got kinda quiet halfway through. wasnt in the mood for fun and laughter anymore. friends came over and say all the best.

i tried my best to not worry but still it gets to me. of course he is there to make me stop. and distract me. i thank you dear. to be able to be there for me when upset or pissed off. i am grateful that i knew you ^^... thank you!....i just hope i can do something in return. " you know who you are"

No comments:

Post a Comment