Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy, worry, anxious....??

as everyone is informed at 10am on the 24th of December is where we are to be in school to get our results. 2 months of waiting and the BIG day will soon arrive.

Christmas is on the 25th, and 24th is the eve...now has everyone wrote a letter to santa? or wish upon a falling star? here's my wish list....

1. achieve good results. (X)
2. a new watch
3. psp go/3000 ( going to get that if my results are good)
4. find out what i am lacking in my life
5. stay friends with my friends
6. enjoy my trip to beijing( on the 27th)
7. keep fit (X)
8. find out answers to my questions.(X)

that's all for now.. things i want. i guess its pretty lame. but for now this is what i can think about. peace out..i can hear someone singing...*grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment