Thursday, December 24, 2009

Am over the moon..

today i woke up at 7am.. i know WOW! early. i couldnt get back to sleep, i just laid on my bed. waited for time to pass. today is the day we were to go back to school and get our results. i was worrying my mind out. was dragging my feet off the bed. i showered got dress. by that time it was already 8am. i texted him and kah mun. TENSION!!..

kah mun asked me if i a m worried..HELL YEA! i was... me and her tried to keep each other calm. i asked her what color jeans should i go with. LIDSOC shirt or PE attire. after i picked what to wear. i went downstairs and turned on the computer. i went online, vincent wish me luck. i went off. and listened to some music. i was still texting this time jo woke up already. he called twice to console me. am glad...

my mom wasnt back by 10.15am. jo was texting me and telling that she's lining up. i called my mom and rushed her. and got yelled at. i was soo angry. it wasnt my fault. i gave up called my wife and ask if she could pick me up. she came 5 minutes later. THANK GOD! on the way there. there was a traffic jam..i was thinking "of all time now there's a jam!!" me and thum aka my wife, tried to joke with each other. releasing tensions.

we reach the school i just ran all the way into the hall. thum was after me at the back. i went there i grab hold of that pen and only i noticed i was actually shaking. i quickly signatured the name list. and my teacher was shocked to see me catching my breathe. she say congratz and hand me my slipt. i was shocked. i looked..STRAIGHT A's!!. i thanked teacher and went over to thum.

she got 6A's. good, i went to see kah mun.we talked. i called en. met up with Jo. and back to be with kahmun, we talked me consoling her. "kah mun dont be upset okay?"... i texted and asked my mom if i can go celebrate in jusco. she said sure i could. i called my dad. i called him to tell him also. my mom came just a bit after kah mun left.

waited for my sis to get her certificate. i was super relief. after all the worrying. i went to Jusco, i was there alone because i was the first. then around 12pm kent came with alexis and edmund. we walked around. went to the cinema and bought a 3.20pm movie Alvin and the Chipmunks 2. we went to the food court to buy some drinks. i met with vicky, sin yee, crys and ching. Got teased.

we had lunch in sushi king. we browse for items. he says he want to get me something. i dont really have anything i want though. we went to bowl; one game. and gwash i sucked at it been a while since i played. saw schoolmates there alex, crys, ching, vicky, kirtarra, mag, sin yee. we left after a game. we went over to the cineplax, he distrubuted the tickets and went down to buy mcDonalds. he treated ice cream. which was suppose to be smuggled into the cinema.

we stayed by the cinema and waited, i saw japhia, vivian, wai yan and ee wei. while waiting i was eating ice cream and chatting. when it was about time to enter the cinema i couldnt swallow anymore ice cream since it was melty i couldnt put it into my bag. soo i had to throw it away. he treated popcorn and coke. the movie was great, funny and there was a part pity my heng tai he kena potong.

we finished the movie, went browsing for my sister's anklet. i dont know where to get any. so we went to Jusco's grocery department get something for my dog. met up with jo and alex. after paying we followed them. alex went home; it was just me, kent and jo. we hang around and search for anklet. we found some. it only looks okay. i just bought them. wasnt much of a choice.

by then we were still thinking what to get for me. soo i went to universal travellers and he got me scarf ^^ for my trip to beijing on the 27th. my X'mas gift. we walked for a bit and decided to sit and chat in coffee beans. me, jo and him. me and him shared a drink. we talked for maybe half hour, i didnt keep track of the time. when we were about to leave i gave him my X'mas gift.

he liked it; i hope. i went home with jo. her mom fetched. i came home text, showered had dinner and online for a bit, went and pack my things for beijing. we are departing on the 26 late night to KLIA. tomorrow am doing some last minute shopping for the trip. getting some winter stuff.

overall today, i am tired but extremely happy, joy for the two things that happened.



(the scarf)

today marks the best day of 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment