Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Everything is okay

today for me was normal, i went to club my golf was actually pretty good.. there's still mistake but the at least the ball could fly ..weeeee!!...it was a rainy evening, more like a storm, i've to stop playing golf (in the driving range), you can imagined how heavy it was...

the down pour made me ran back to the main building, i was soaking wet, alex, aaron and kent was playing billiard..i was watching, by the side-lines i got pretty bored and prayed for the rain to stop, so i can swim...

i walked around, waited, finally the rain stop, it was around 6.45pm, i quickly changed, called up my mom telling her to pick us ( me ans my sis) up at 8pm..kent, aaron and alex was playing tennis..a doubles game,i got up from the pool around 7.25pm, and stayed to watch the doubles game the guys were playing ( still wet from the swimming)

i took a shower, watched the doubles game for a bit and went home... here's where the drama sorta started, in the car, i asked my mom if i could take a cab to the prom (omph one) , she yelled at me saying " IF YOU'RE GOING BY A CAB YOU DONT GO, ITS NOT AN IMPORTANT EVENT, ARE YOU CRAZY?!?"... the whole time i was being real quiet, my mind went blank...

i went home and texted ilmin, trying real hard to contain my anger, i thought i couldnt make it to the prom. i told kent to bring someone else since transport is practically the main thing to go to the prom, i was than saved by jo ee, she called me ( i know she's a good friend she helped me out) .. " jo i feel a lot better every time i talk to you"..than julianne came and talk to me through msn, she suggested queenie and gave me her number ( thx jules really..ty)

i called queenie, thank god she's not asleep yet, i asked a very very huge favor..if she could take me to the prom, and she said yes...i was over the moon "ty queenie, ty ty ty ty and sorry i had to trouble you).. i think she got a little bit annoyed cuz i kept saying thank you and sorry

everything is okay, queenie, jo, jules,ilmin and kent (he put up with me) saved me...tyvm..i mean it tyvm...

quote for the day: If I had to sum up Friendship in one word, it would be Comfort. ~Adabella Radici

No comments:

Post a Comment