Saturday, December 19, 2009

Am thankful

Today i was up early like 8, had to get ready for a trip to penang. So guess what we did in penang?? we headed out early at 9.15. the purpose of this trip is to help my sister find a suitable college for her A-levels. we visited KDU and Disted* not so sure of the name* they talked about courses etc. Am dying of boredom.

we got pretty lost searching for disted college. trust me and we had an aid, it was the GPS. my dad was saying the GPS is wrong is wrong. trust me, the GPS was right from the begining. penang was dreadful in the noons. traffic WOW! tiny city jam-packed. it took us forever to reach the college. the building was OLD and small. first sight, no dont like it.

so my sister went with my parents to enquire more information on SAM and A-levels. it was painful, very boring trust me. i didnt hear a word on the courses, i was texting kent, asked him to accompany me for the day since going to penang has nothing to do with me at all 100% NOTHING! just had to tag along to make my dad happy.

anyway we visited the college campus. SUCKY! it was on an 11th floor. i told my family "if too stressful, you can just jump. suicide" my mom said" aim for the lorry, it's easier for pick up" so we LAWL at that. we also toured the college. the whole time i wasnt texting. kent had to play.
by the time we were done touring the place. my dad was saying, what a good place; he says that because it's cheap.

Anything cheap is always good. thats my dad! anyway i completely disagree to study there. COMPLETELY! my sister was like "if i study here, you will definately come" i was like " NO there's soo many choices its up to me to pick." my dad agrees with my sister. once again because its Cheap...

we met with my dad's old colleague. talked a bit, pretty weird his eldest daughter is my age yet he's listening about courses. i felt like telling him " isnt it too early? take it easy you have 2 more years to plan". we had lunch,the whole time i wasnt texting anyone. kent was still playing. then while searching for INTI college we found KDU, we decided to stop by there and look around.

my sister was introduced to a lecturer from KDU. while the lecturer was giving some information. kent texted, i nearly burst out laughing " thank god i did not" but i was grining trying my hardest not to laugh out loud. he told me he won and jumped for joyed." GRATZ KENT!" im happy for you.

so we looked around KDU. facilities are way better than disted college OBVIOUSLY!. me and kent talked about colleges and stuff. one thing about KDU penang, the lecturer seem to do better speaking in chinese. i was texting the whole time. when we finish looking at the campus as well, we left. it was dirzzling getting heavier by the moment.

i was bored and tired, but i was grateful kent was there accompanying me through text. my mom bought tambun biscuits. "gwash i love those" i slept the about the whole journey back. woke up, reached home, showered and had dinner.(was texting)

which leads me here blogging about my trip to penang. tomorrow my sister will be going back there with my dad. me and mom will stay home. am really happy to have kent to text with everytime i'm bored. it's always fun texting him, i ask him tons of questions.

"thx for letting me ask and never get angry with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment