Sunday, December 20, 2009

Being Me II

today my sis, pa and ma left for penang at 8.30. i was still having my beauty sleep. i didnt follow them today. yesterday or you can say this morning i went and laid on my bed at around 3.30am.. i was pretty exhausted from the trip but i was fine. i laid there in the dark thinking, picturing what is it like on the 24th dec 2009.

24th thursday is PMR reuslts day. i am soo worried, the thought of it give me headaches. he told me to not worry. but i cant help it can i? i didnt know what time i fell asleep i think it was late or VERY early in the morning.he texted me and i woke up. sitting on my bed wondering, how i fell asleep.

i got up, wash and went down it was 11. only i found out my mom left with my sis and dad to penang as well. i was home alone. i switch on the computer, left it on and watch some tv. i told him what i was thinking during the night. again he told me not to worry. i felt so bloody worried, i told him i wanna hug someone. having someone to console me at the urge of breaking down.

i climb the stairs and sat by the stairs, i guess my dog felt me sad, he came to me and sat beside me. he sniffed me and stared. i hugged him instantly with no hesitations. and i cried a bit. i sat there for a while. my dog didnt move a bit. i was also texting, trying to sound alright so he need not worry.

after a while i carried my dog and let him sit on my lap while i hug him. tears flow involuntarily. i took a couple of deep breathes to make it stop. it did. then i had lunch. watch CSI. and went upstairs texted till i fell asleep.i woke up and recalled a weird dream. it was vivid.

i told him and it was fun searching for the meaning; what my sub-concious mind is telling. was occupied for a while, then it was back to boredom. showered, found out my mom started packing for beijing already. had dinner and went out to Jusco. i got myself a pair of new flip-flops, a Bros bottle, a new book and school uniform.

my sister got jeans, and bottle. my mom got sport shoes. dady got shirt. i got home online, watched an episode of naruto, ate tambun biscuits. kept texting till he went to bed. i online spoke to jo about my day, and try not to worry because it causes headaches if i worry too much. and here i ended up, blogging and wishing JULIANNE HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY! many happy returns to you darling. am gonna read to distract myself.....

No comments:

Post a Comment