Tuesday, January 19, 2010

a short update

since i have the time..btw its a school night its 1am..and well i have the time..
my neck is aching..i felt like a piece of shit... yes im whining..gotta quit this habit..

i just finished my homework about half an hour ago.. had marching practice till 4pm and tuition till 10pm..(chemistry)... it was okay im getting the hang of form4's life.. hectic but bearable...

tomorrow i will be exhausted...im trying to memorize physics formula..but none is getting into my head... thus i decided to blog... nothing much happened... i text less now... me and thum is having the time of our lifes in school as each other's deskmate...with kahmun , melissa and pei- yen (his boss) siting right behind me..!...owh life cant be any better..glorious friends.

well as for him... yea i do miss him.. what to do..i've to study..and by the time i ought to be done..its his bed time...>=... but deary..dont worry okay?..i told you im fine..and soo i will be... and besides nothing can make me sleep, unless i studied...

now i need spectacles..i will look weird now!..i hadnt had the guts to tell my mom..she's gonna nag till my ears fall out... but im having difficulties during classes and during my time in the physics lab... not just that..i think thum is getting anoyyed of me asking if she could read what teacher wrote on the board..

thats all for now.. ciauss..i really need to memorise all these formuals by tomorrow..i've physics tuition...sighs...tiredness....but cant sleep..thank god he's coming... sorry to ask u sacrifice ur time for me and take wednesday instead of monday..im sorry...*apologizes profusely* ..

am out..g'nyte / g'morning..live life..rmb that =D...

No comments:

Post a Comment