Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2010...is a whole new diffrent story

its been a while since i've blogged..this will be my last post as of now... first and foremost..i bet i barely had any readers..but still thx for reading my blog...

second.. 2010 made my life worst..in other words..i've no time to spare for myself...FYI..i just fell asleep by the computer table and woke up like what.. 5 mins ago... im tired...but peeps ill hang on...hang on realy tight..time is too precious to be wasted eh?...to other form4's out there...good luck and all the best,

2010 made me a completely new person, new goals in life, new deskmate, a changed life, my panda rings getting worst, and of course a new study methode....

2010 made me feel bad in certain ways...cuz i ma miss him as im to busy..even tho i c him sumtimes; i know im just selfish..i would wonder..would that be enough?... lets hope we will still be tight.

2010 made me move from girl guides to renjers now...awesome eh?..i know exactly..

2010 made me realise im not ready to love... i just dont have the time!

2010 made me just miss him way more..when he say he's gonna miss me..

2010 made me say...maybe two is better than one...i still stayed as confused as i was in 2009...

2010 made me take malay tuition once more...its been 3 years i never had malay tuition

2010 made me turn 16..owhh! its not SWEET SIXTEEN!..its more like hell

lets just hope 2010 continue making its story for me to remember. its just a waste to complain bout it..enjoy it, live it, love it... going to miss him...and let's just say.. maybe 2011 may bring a different view on things...

am offcially gonna stop updating this blog untill the holidays come..or when i have the time for it..will have to continue studying..since i fell asleep just now!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment